3 bedrooms to accommodate up to 6 people
1 bathroom plus second toilet
The Residence is a is a spacious 3 bedroom cottage, perfect for families or couples. There is a queen bed in two of the rooms and two king singles in the third room so can comfortably accommodate up to 6 people.
It has all facilities and utensils needed for a self-catered holiday, but if you don’t fancy
cooking it is only a short stroll to the main street of town, making easy access to pubs and cafes for meals or a coffee.
The Residence is also located next door to Break Away Cottage and across the road from Tumba Cottages if you’re travelling with a group.
In winter, you can keep warm using the fireplace in the living area. All the bedrooms have heaters and electric blankets, and all windows are double glazed to ensure that you are cosy and warm all night. There is air conditioning to keep you cool during summer.
It is only a short ride to either the start of the Rail Trail or to the local mountain bike trails.
- Strictly non smoking throughout
- There is a 'no party' policy for this property
- Children welcome
Check in and out
- Check in time - after 2pm
- Check out time: 10am
- Free off-street parking
- Pets are welcome but yard is not secured
- Self-catering accommodation
- Tea and coffee complimentary on arrival
- Good size garden for children to play
- Deck and outdoor setting
- Keyless entry
- Weekly clean and linen change for stays longer than 1 week
- FireWood can be purchased as part of booking during the cooler months
Activities within walking/cycling distance
- Main street cafes, museum, art gallery
- Cinema Café
- Bike Hire – (Ride Tumba)
- Skate Park and Pump Track
- Mountain Bike Trails – (Town Common, Mason’s Hill and the Police Paddock)
- The Tumbarumba to Rosewood Rail Trail
- Playing Fields
- Creekscape walk