2 bedrooms to accommodate 3-6 people per cottage
Selwyn Cottages comprises three compact 2-bedroom cottages set side by side, located, just off the main street on Selwyn Street.
They are an affordable option without compromising on cleanliness or facilities. There is a shared outdoor barbeque area, making it perfect for groups to stay together but have their own cottage. Selwyn cottage is also across the road from Breakaway Cottage and The Residence for even larger groups to stay together.
Each cottage has two bedrooms, with a queen bed in the first room. Cottages 1 and 3 have king single beds in the second room, whilst Cottage 2 has two sets of single bunks.
They each have a small kitchen, with full sized fridge, gas cooktop, microwave and all the basic cooking equipment and utensils you need. Cottages 1 and 3 also have ovens.
There is an indoor dining table, as well as a large veranda with outdoor setting, to dine in comfort depending on the weather. Each has a small living area, sofa and TV.
Reverse cycle air conditioners heat and cool each cottage, and electric blankets are provided on the queen and king single beds.
- Strictly non smoking throughout
- There is a 'no party' policy for this property
- Children welcome
Check in and out
- Check in time - after 2pm
- Check out time: 10am
- Free off-street parking
- Property is not pet suitable
- Self-catering accommodation
- Tea and coffee complimentary on arrival
- Veranda with outdoor setting on each cottage
- Shared BBQ shelter
- Weekly clean and linen change for stays longer than 1 week
Activities within walking/cycling distance
- Main street cafes, museum, art gallery
- Cinema Café
- Bike Hire – (Ride Tumba)
- Skate Park and Pump Track
- Mountain Bike Trails – (Town Common, Mason’s Hill and the Police Paddock)
- The Tumbarumba to Rosewood Rail Trail
- Playing Fields
- Creekscape walk
10B Selwyn Street