2 bedrooms to accommodate up to 4 people
Alexander Cottage is situated perfectly to let you feel the peace and quiet of Tumbarumba, while still being only a short walk to the main street of town.
The cottage is small and comfortable, with a large open plan kitchen, dining and living area.
There are two bedrooms: a queen bed in one bedroom; and two single beds in the second bedroom. The bathroom has an easy access shower and a separate toilet.
Reverse cycle air conditioning keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter.
The laundry is fully equipped with washing machine, dryer, ironing board and iron.
The large, shaded deck has a garden view and is perfect for a barbeque and entertaining on a summer evening.
Whilst the yard is not secure, there is plenty of space for your pet to visit too.
- Strictly non smoking throughout
- There is a 'no party' policy for this property
- Children welcome
Check in and out
- Check in time - after 2pm
- Check out time: 10am
- Free off-street covered parking
- Pets are welcome but yard is not secured
- Self-catering accommodation
- Tea and coffee complimentary on arrival
- Rambling garden to explore
- Large covered deck with BBQ and outdoor setting
- Keyless entry
- Weekly clean and linen change for stays longer than 1 week
Activities within walking/cycling distance
- Main street cafes, museum, art gallery
- Cinema café
- Bike Hire – (Ride Tumba)
- Skate park and Pump Track
- Mountain Bike Trails – (Town Common, Mason’s Hill and the Police Paddock)
- The Tumbarumba to Rosewood Rail Trail
- Playing fields
35 Mate Street