3 bedrooms to accommodate up to 6 people
Located just 50m from the Main Street it’s a very convenient place to stay when visitingTumbarumba.
The 3 bedroom cottage is equipped with queen beds in two rooms and two king singles in the third room, to comfortably accommodate up to 6 people.
It is warm and cosy, with large, sunny bedrooms.
The kitchen is equipped with a gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher, fridge and all the utensils needed for a self-catered holiday. But if you don’t fancy cooking it’s only a short 50m walk to the options on the main street.
All bedrooms have heaters and electric blankets to ensure that you are cosy and warm all night. There is air conditioning in the living room to keep you warm in winter and cool during summer.
Located next door to The Residence, and across the road from Selwyn Cottages, it’s a great place for larger groups who want separate accommodation.
- Strictly non smoking throughout
- There is a 'no party' policy for this property
- Children welcome
Check in and out
- Check in time - after 2pm
- Check out time: 10am
- Free off-street parking
- Pets are welcome but yard is not secured
- Self-catering accommodation
- Tea and coffee complimentary on arrival
- Good size garden for children to play
- BBQ and outdoor setting
- Keyless entry
- Weekly clean and linen change for stays longer than 1 week
Activities within walking/cycling distance
- Main street cafes, museum, art gallery
- Cinema Café
- Bike Hire – (Ride Tumba)
- Skate Park and Pump Track
- Mountain Bike Trails – (Town Common, Mason’s Hill and the Police Paddock)
- The Tumbarumba to Rosewood Rail Trail
- Playing Fields
- Creekscape walk
10a Selwyn Street