3 bedrooms to accommodate up to 6 people
Acacia Cottage is a comfortable 3 bedroom cottage in a quiet location at the edge of Tumbarumba. It has everything that you need for a family stay. Two of the bedrooms have queen beds, the third has two king single beds.
There is a large garden for children and pets to play in, although the yard is not pet-secure.
There is covered off-street parking.
There is a large, older style kitchen to meet your cooking needs and a large bathroom which includes a bath and separate toilet. The laundry is equipped with washing machine and dryer as well as an outdoor clothesline.
The living area has a slow combustion fire place which can be used to warm the house in winter. There is a reverse cycle air-conditioner which can be used to warm the house in winter, and to cool it in summer. All the beds have electric blankets to keep you warm in winter.
- Strictly non smoking throughout
- There is a 'no party' policy for this property
- Children welcome
Check in and out
- Check in time - after 2pm
- Check out time: 10am
- Free off-street covered parking
- Pets are welcome but yard is not secured
- Self-catering accommodation
- Tea and coffee complimentary on arrival
- Good size garden for children to play
- BBQ and outdoor setting
- Weekly clean and linen change for stays longer than 1 week
- FireWood can self-supplied or purchased as part of booking during the cooler months.
Activities within walking/cycling distance
- Main street cafes, museum, art gallery
- Cinema Café
- Bike Hire – (Ride Tumba)
- Skate Park and Pump Track
- Mountain Bike Trails – (Town Common, Mason’s Hill and the Police Paddock)
- The Tumbarumba to Rosewood Rail Trail
- Playing Fields
- Creekscape walk
47 William Street